Monday, July 14, 2014

Schedule

Hey guys,

So, I have been thinking about what I can do to make this blog be more interesting then just a post or two a week.  This is the plan I have so far, please let me know if you have any suggestions. I will do a full-length posts once a week. On my Instagram I will post about products I am using as my "face of the day", possibly doing outfits of the day, and what I eat in a day, or my gym playlist for the week. On my Facebook page, I will be sharing quick "Beauty Tips," a recipe I am trying out, or a quote of the day once or twice a day. If there is anything you would like me to do on my Twitter or any suggestions of something you would like me to post on my social media please let me know.

Follow me!

Twitter @Amy_LMcDonald

Instagram @amyy_mcdonald



As always you can email me at sophisticatedbeautyonabudget@gmail.com


Xoxo Amy 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just letting you know that i’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) http://thatdeletebutton.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete