Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Update

Hey guys!

I hope everyone has ben doing well.  I just wanted to make a short post to apologize for not having any recent content up on my blog.  At my university it is currently midterms week/weeks for myself and a lot of my friends.  I have had Bio, Psych, and PR (Oh my!) for my exams this semester and it has taken up a lot of time between all of my assignments from homework and group projects to studying for my exams.  I am very excited because this weekend I am going home because my lovely hair stylist and pseudo big sister got me a job doing makeup for a wedding.  When I am home I am planning on doing a little bit of shopping for clothes and possibly picking up a few products I am almost done with. I need to take photographs for my collaboration post with my beautiful friend Vicky J of Bronzed and Smoky. I will try my best to take photographs of the things I pick up while I am home for the weekend.  If anyone has any requests for future blog posts please let me know.  I want to end with a quote that one of my friends showed me and it is something I think every girl should remember.

"The question isn't who's going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." ~ Ayn Rand


xoxo
Amy


Follow me:

Instagram: @amyy_mcdonald
Twitter: @amy_lmcdonald
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sophisticatedbeautyonabudgetwithamy
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/beautywithamy

No comments:

Post a Comment